Sunday, January 26, 2014

Healthy Eating Meal Prep

shakeology, clean eating, food prep, meal prep, beachbody, t25, lose weight
If you are anything like me are always on the run, so instead of grabbing or making something healthy to eat, you grab what is convenient, even though you know you shouldn't.  My favorite meal everyday is my
Beachbody Shakelogy drink, but I can't drink those for every meal. I mean, with a busy schedule, it's hard to always have time to make those healthy meals and snacks. I knew something had to change though because I was working out way to hard to throw it all away by the food I ate.  After all, eating right is just as important, if not more important, than exercise is in order to lose weight or maintain it.


healthy eating, healthy meal prep, beach body, t25, lose weight, lose weight fast, fast weight lossAfter seeing some Facebook friends post their success stories, I asked them how they did it, but most of them were stay at home moms and actually had the time to cook meals everyday.  Not only do I NOT want to cook everyday but I don't have the time even if I wanted too.  So I started doing research of my own.  I found a real informative article that helped me get into a pattern of prepping my meals on a Sunday night so that I can be ready for the whole week.  I hope you it can help you as well!  Check it out!


Healthy Eating Mean Prep

No comments:

Post a Comment