Sunday, January 26, 2014

Shakeology: Beachbody's Dessert

When I think of meal replacement shakes or protein shakes, I think "disgusting!"  I've never had one that tasted good and was actually good for you. If they did taste good, it's because they were full of artificial ingredients or ingredients that aren't good for you.  But I was getting ready to start a new workout and I heard a lot of things about Beachbody's Shakeology.  So I did my research and found out a lot about this product.  A few important pieces of information I found are:

shakeology, beachbody, lose weight, weightloss, weight loss, fit, health

Helps with:

  • Losing weight – especially if you replace a meal with Shakeology every day.
  • Reduce junk food cravings – drink it in the morning to enjoy this benefit throughout the day
  • Increase your energy and feel healthier.
  • Improve your digestion and regularity.

 

Also, it helps shed toxins built up from years of eating processed foods.

Plus, Shakeology can help:
    shakeology, beachbody, lose weight, weightloss, weight loss, fit, health
  • Support a healthy intestinal tract
  • Aid in digestion
  • Promote regularity
  • Increase the absorption of nutrients 
Oh no...that's not all!

Shakeology is basically the secret weapon for increasing energy and endurance. 

Plus, Shakeology can help: • Protect the body from stress
• Support endocrine and hormone balance and a strong immune system
• Support brain function to help promote alert thinking and a positive mood
• Support a healthy libido

shakeology, beachbody, lose weight, weightloss, weight loss, fit, health

Shakeology helps you fight cravings and feel full longer.

  • Build and repair muscles
  • Promote ideal blood sugar levels
  • Support brain function to help promote alert thinking and a positive mood
  • Promote healthy skin, hair, and nails

 

 

Shakeology helps protect your body from free radical damage.

  • Promote a strong immune system
  • Promote your body's natural inflammatory response
  • Promote an ideal alkaline state
If you want to know if the product you're taking is really good for you, check out the chart below.  If it's not below, message me and we can figure this out together!
shakeology, beachbody, fat, lose weight fast, fast weight loss, t25
 

No comments:

Post a Comment